On Oct. 1, Horwich, founder of the 5-year-old Meal and a Spiel quasi-roving cooking school, hosted an event cheekily called “Sukkot for Goyim.” All of her ingredients were prepped in the kitchen, while a gracious seasonal table was set in a backyard sukkah at a private home in Beverly Hills.
- November 9, 2015 Kislev: Rainbows, oil and salt
- October 14, 2015 Recipe: Chopped liver with wine aspic
- October 12, 2015 Cheshvan: Mushroom and Bean Soup
- October 2, 2015 Fast food: Why do Americans rush meals?
- September 28, 2015 Sukkot recipes that bring tastes of autumn